Saturday, October 17, 2015

Zucchini Pasta

Zucchini Pasta






Pasta is my weakness and my favorite homemade meal. I most definitely would have never thought of trying to swap my beloved pasta with a zucchini noodle!!! However, on my fitness journey I have learned to replace good meals with healthier alternatives. I love that you get the extra veggies without the carb. These are good in there own way. I must say I do enjoy this dish. My new go to meal... It is a much quicker meal than I ever dreamed. With my handy julienne peeler I can make zucchini noodles galore el pronto!










Serving Size: 2 Cook Time: 20 mins Prep Time:15

Ingredients:
1 Zucchini, julienne peeled into noodles
1 glass jar of Flora Diced tomatoes
1 TBSP Minced Garlic
1 TBSP Basil
1 TBSP Oregano



1. Peel zucchini, then julienne zucchini into noodles.
2. Add Olive Oil to medium sauce pan with garlic on medium heat.
3. Add diced tomatoes, basil, oregano and zucchini noodles to pan bring to boil and then cover pan. Lower heat to low and simmer for 15 mins.
4. Serve warm....


No comments:

Post a Comment