Saturday, October 10, 2015

Starting My Transformation... Join My Journey

 
Today is my 6th day and third round of the 21 day fix. In the beginning of my first round, it took me a few weeks to wrap my head around meal planning and knowing how much to eat. I relearned how to create nutritious meals. In the 21 day fix you get 7 great containers to portion out your meals. The amount of food I get to eat every day is amazing. For example I get to eat 4 red containers in my meal plan that was designed for me.

These containers made it easy for me to know how much I should be eating. You can over eat on healthy food too. So the importance of portion control is key.
This is me, day one of my first round... I am the heaviest I have ever been. Everyday I lacked energy and motivation to do easy day to day tasks. This is my postpartum body after 3 kids and I had my youngest just a few months prior to this photo.






Something had to change!!! I am way to young to feel and look like this... So I started the 21 day Fix with a coach and an online challenge group. Every day I was required to drink shakeology, check in and make myself accountable for my workouts/nutrition. In my challenge pack I got 7 workouts, a nutrition plan, 7 containers, a months supply of shakeology and a free coach. My coach Ashleah inspired me to make a change. I saw her transformation, which was amazing for from a size 9 to a size 1 in just a few rounds of the 21 day fix. I figured if she could work full-time and be a mom of 2 and do this I knew I could too. 
Here I am 48 days later after starting the program. 




I remember when Ashleah first asked me to join her challenge group and even shared being a coach. I told her there is no way I have time to be a coach or check in to a challenge group every day. I felt there was not way I could workout everyday and eat clean...
Some how after watching her for months I finally messaged her and said "Hey I am ready.. I don't care what it costs.. I don't care how early I have to get up.. I am doing this."


Monday I am starting my 3 round of the fix and I have goals to meet. I am coach I want to help others so they can feel just like I do everyday....



Check out my contact me page so you can fill out an application for my upcoming challenge group on Oct 19th. Simply contact me via facebook or fill out the application when your ready to make a change. 


No comments:

Post a Comment